Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lastest Venture

Hello people,
I've come to a decision about my artistic 'career'. Awhile ago I started to make a book with the black and white photography from the Smokey Mountains trip that my mom & I did when we sprinkled dad's ashes. I would like to finish the book and enlarge the photographs to around 16X20 & have a show. I've never done an art show before outside of school and I need some advice. I was thinking about uploading the photographs either onto here or facebook so my artists friends can give me advice on which ones I should have in the show. All of the photos will be displayed in the book along w. some captions about the trip.

I am also going to have my other nature photographs enlarge so I can sell them at this year's Avon Lake Homecoming Festival in October. I have emailed/Facebook some people to find out who I need to talk to inorder to get a booth.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! Good luck. Let me know if you need my help with anything. mom

    ReplyDelete